Saturday, February 23, 2008

Going Digital!!!

Here is my newest addiction! Well, I'm addicted now that I've done one page! So this is my newest hobby, Digital Scrapbooking. It's much quicker than paper crafting and just as fun so far.. I still *love* paper crafts of course, but for now I might actually be able to get some layouts done!! We have been playing outside every sunny day this week and I'm itching for summer! I'm going with the kiddies this week to Cali for a week and we are so excited to hit the beach and get some sunburns!! If you have Photoshop, you're set to start making your own layouts! I got the FREE digi kit from Shabby Princess, it's called Sun Porch by Amy Teets if you want to go find it for yourself! There are quite a few places to find free kits, so check it out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Again, Miss Michelle hits teh crafty bug again, good job! Teach me how you do it with two kids?!?!?

Shelley said...

Ok so you need to show me the whole digital scrapbooking thing with photoshop. We have photoshop elements but I think it will work in there. Derek has been on my case in switching to digital for some time now so I know he would appreciate the push. Very cute Michelle!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you've finally joined the bandwagon! I've been addicted for over a year now. So much easier and faster! Plus you can re-use everything again and again! (Another bonus is - just print two pages and you've done a page for both kids at once! YEA!)

Colton and Ashley said...

What a great idea! Thisis totally what I need! It looks so cute!