SO I finally switched up the blog.. I know, I'm such a slow poke! But now I don't have to worry about losing my widgets! So here is McCampbell (Movie Star Couple Name) in the bath tub at Chrissy's house this past week. They were so funny in the tub!

The Big Splash!!

Jace on the Carousel in Colo. Mills Mall with Brooke and Hunter

Here's the long awaited pic of the workbench Cameron made for me to use.. It's in use right now so I didn't get a full shot of it... and it's windy right now so I'm not going out to clean it up for a full shot until it quits!

The old Dining Table, soon to become a crafting table!!

The new Dining Table... much smaller and I love the chairs and the color!!

Campbell at Pirate's Cove over the weekend... nevermind the hippo to the left

It's like they say: Once you POP, you can't stop!! She was loving the Pringles!

Jace et. al. in the sandbox at PC. He thought it was so cool that you could pour water all over the place!!

There was also a lazy river, a splash park, and pirate ship, and a lap pool with a diving board and slides at PC! It was such a fun, hot day! We were so glad to have Dad back!!
15 comments:
Way cute background...where did you find it...I totally laughed outloud when I saw those pics of Camper and the pringles can...so so funny! Love your little ones!
oh I forgot... LOVE THE TABLE!!!!
I like the table too! fun fun pics!
wow, great pictures. your work bench looks amazing, i can't wait to see all the things you create. i've been wanting rob to build me a desk for awhile, but i have to clean out the closet i want it in first (ugh!!)
love the new table, that color is awesome!!
and the blog looks great, good job girlie!!
i'm so glad you found us! I have thought of you many times and I think I even looked for a blog for you once, but never found it. Where do you live? We are really close to Aurora Reservoir (I noticed you went there recently). Where are you guys moving? Send me an email - wilsondev@gmail.com. Hopefully we'll get to chat soon!
HEY!!! I am so excited to hear from you! Your family looks GREAT! and your kids are soooo cute!! I forgot you guys were in dental school too! What are your plans when you are done? I am adding you to my blog!
How fun!!!! I love all the pictures. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Your blog looks great too! if you need help, let me know!
Your family is so cute. It's good to hear from you. I was looking back through your pictures and the one of the BYU women's basketball team, my sister is in it. She is number 55, Megan Marks. It is a silly picture. She told me that she wasn't sure why they picked that picture to use. Where in Denver do you live? My best friend lives in Castle Rock and one of my sisters lives in Littleton. It is such a pretty area to live in.
Your blog looks great. I am still trying to get the hang of the blogging and all the cute stuff that you can do with it.
your table is so cute! I love the pics-where are you guys? I hope my baby can take down the pringles like Cambell!
Hello Michelle! So glad you found me! I was just thinking about you a little while back when I was getting in touch with old ward members, LOVE this blogging thing! So it looks like we both had baby girl #2 around the same time! And I'm so excited about all your crafting links, thanks! Are you still doing Close to My Heart?
ditto to teri, i love the background. I will need your help, cause i have tried to change mine, but haven't because i'm afraid of everything being erased. So tell me what to do, and where you got your background.
HA HA HA! These are sp cute! Especially Camper and the pringles! Love the table! Thanks for posting pics!
We are related! Travis is my husband, Daven's, cousin. Daven was in Rexburg in 2004; you may have met him. I transferred to BYU-I in 2005.
We now live in Arvada. Your profile said you all live in Denver. Do you still live here?
Cute kids!!
I love seeing how they're growing!
What fun!! So excited about you pretty new table and even more excited about your craft table!!! Every girl needs one!! Your background is absolutely adorable, just like everything you do!!
Post a Comment