the long awaited update is finally here, but (grr) my computer is having trouble uploading photos, I'll try again in the morning... So life has been super busy for some reason, I mean, two kids can't be that much work, right?!! (teehee!) we've been having a good spring/summer so far! Jace is getting taller and smarter, Campbell is getting taller and smarter... Jace turned 4 almost a month ago, Campbell started climbing the stairs almost a month ago (About when I took my blogging hiatus) < It's been 4 weeks now since I was on here...
So anyway, we took a trip to GG's house in Wyoming (Cam's Grandma) and passed around the germs, our kids drank gatorade for 4 days straight and nothing else... then we got sick when we got home, grr! But such is life when you can't just not take care of sick kids. So, after we were better we had Jace's birthday party, a Pirate theme. It was so fun and it was all boys! I've never had that many little boys alone and it was such a crazy, fun adventure! The party was great and Jace loved every minute of it! My mom came out for that and Jace had a blast hanging out with Grandma!
After she left we found evidence of a mouse in the house. :( It must have come while we were gone 5 days cause there was construction going on near the house and we live right on a field... so that was a nice little experience (NOT!) We got rid of the mouse within the next couple days and I have a picture of it in the trap, so be grateful the pics wouldn't upload! Now all our stuff is in tupperwares and safe from just about any creature or human!
We've spent a lot of time outside, we've gone to the movies and swimming. Cameron started his acts rotations (Dental stuff) and he's having a blast getting experience in the real world of Dentistry. He's gone for the rest of the week doing dentistry in a needy community. He and some other guys do dentistry out of a bus (RV type of thing) and just park it by a school or wherever they have it scheduled... (I'm probably getting this wrong, but that's pretty much it) Anyway, he's loving it and just wants to be done at the school! One more year!!
Life is good and busy as ever! We are always doing something, which is how we like it in the summer! My kiddies love to be outside! OK, end of journal entry... I'll try to get pics up tomorrow! Peace and Love, Chelle
1 comment:
Hey! Where's the picture of your table? I want to see!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment