Your scrapbook pages are so cute! I need you to teach me how to do digital scrapbooking, because I have so many pictures I want to put in albums! You're a pro!!!
what a cute page! i took aidan to a splash pad and he loved it ... i guess i should have taken him more often (but chasing him around tires me out sooooo fast!!)
Michelle, I luv your blog and I am glad to see your little boy has started school. He is adorable..I want to see pics of your baby girl.. How is life btw?
I love that page you did. Thanks for the email with the digital scrapbooking stuff. I haven't beena able to do anything yet, cause of the addition to our family, but I really do want to so sometime, when you have some time, you need to teach me K! You are a women of many talents!!!
Wassuuuuuuup! Haha hat was popular back then we we last saw each other. So you guys live in Denver? How do you like it? You just had a baby girl? I am having a girl in February, it'll be my first baby though :)
Cute scrapbooking. You are the best scrapbooker I know. I wish I was still there to scrapbook with you. Your family is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Janelle
9 comments:
Your scrapbook pages are so cute! I need you to teach me how to do digital scrapbooking, because I have so many pictures I want to put in albums! You're a pro!!!
We definitely need to get together. How about this Friday? Do you wanna meet somewhere for dinner?
What Cutie's you have! Love em!
what a cute page! i took aidan to a splash pad and he loved it ... i guess i should have taken him more often (but chasing him around tires me out sooooo fast!!)
What cute scrapbook pages and fun picts. I can't believe Campbell is walking all over the place now. I think kids should be born with pause buttons.
Michelle,
I luv your blog and I am glad to see your little boy has started school. He is adorable..I want to see pics of your baby girl.. How is life btw?
I love that page you did. Thanks for the email with the digital scrapbooking stuff. I haven't beena able to do anything yet, cause of the addition to our family, but I really do want to so sometime, when you have some time, you need to teach me K! You are a women of many talents!!!
Wassuuuuuuup! Haha hat was popular back then we we last saw each other. So you guys live in Denver? How do you like it? You just had a baby girl? I am having a girl in February, it'll be my first baby though :)
Cute scrapbooking. You are the best scrapbooker I know. I wish I was still there to scrapbook with you. Your family is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Janelle
Post a Comment