Monday, March 2, 2009

A Giveaway from me!!!!!



I've cleared the comments and the first 5 to comment on my blog and follow the directions will be getting a giveaway from me. Here's the fineprint...


The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!


2- What I create will be just for you.


3- It will be done sometime this year.


4- You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque, or tips on how to clean out your closets. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who follow the directions.


Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

Dan Olsen said...

YES! I am the first!

Jesse said...

2nd the best!

Carie Annie said...

YIppy!! Can I be number three?!
YOu are so amazing!!

Unknown said...

You are too funny! I am VERY excited though to be #4 and see how creative you are... :) Have a great day Michelle!

The Boring Family said...

Oohh! I'm so excited! A creative wonder from Michelle! Yay for me!

Cam and Chelle said...

Thanks for joining in everyone! I'll get your stuff to you sometime in the near future! Watch for your goodie in the mail!! Oh, and make sure you offer the same to 5 lucky winners!! Rules are rules, you know?!