Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lots of Updates

We spent most of last week in Utah with our fun cousins! My sis has 4 (wow!) boys who are all the MOST fun you can imagine! Punky Boy had a total blast with A (and everyone else) but it's crazy to see how alike these two boys are! They woke up early each morning and played legos or some sort of destroyer game all day! They love space, star wars, and anything cool that happens to the earth: volcanoes, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc... Em's kids are super smart and funny, too! It was fun listening to them all tell stories all week! One littlest love isn't pictured, but he was the BEST baby! Happy all day, totally content to watch the madness. And Em was so nice and let me destroy her home with paint and a screwdriver!! < Thanks Em! We had a fun week!
PS: I got the BEST set of chairs out of the trip! < Thanks Patti! Pics to come soon!
This is the school I'd love to send Jace to... can you believe he's turning 5 soon? what? yeah, 5... Wow! I'll fill you in on this pic soon!
And this pic is just a close-up of the one from the post previous to this... I'm figuring out some other programs on my computer since my PSE crashed :( ... I like this one though...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teri said...

So pretty, use this one for your profile for now!