It seems like I've been playing catch-up for quite a while... I'll start with the first week of May:
We celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary! Can you believe it? Lucky number 7! In seven years, we've had 2 kids in separate states, moved 6 times, gotten Cameron through both undergrad and professional school, made tons of friends, learned a lot about ourselves, grown spiritually, and added a bunch of stuff to our stash of things we own... We enjoyed the day with our kids, going to a movie and out to lunch. There are more pictures of our day in previous posts, so I'll leave it at these ones. After that week, we celebrated Mother's Day and sent Cameron off to Houston to get a job! He enjoyed himself and found a few places he likes so things are good for now! I don't have any pics from Houston except a few he sent over the phone.. sometime I'll get pics up of Houston...
No comments:
Post a Comment