
Jace standing in front of Eagle Springs Elementary. This school is HUGE!!!!!

Jace got to go to his new school tonight and meet his teacher and some of his classmates! He was so excited all day and it was hard to keep him busy! The pictures on top and bottom of this blurb are of his front door. Definitely some of his favorite characters and books on there!!

Pictured below is the Kindergarten Hall. Just Kindergarten. When I signed Punky up for school I asked if they knew who his teacher was. They said they had just hired a new teacher so maybe it was her. I was thinking maybe 3 kindergarten classes in total... NOPE! 9... nine!... wow!! There were so many kids there tonight! It was really fun and VERY exciting! I just can't believe what a BIG boy my little Jace is!

This is Jace with Mrs. Guzzo (Goo-zoe) his new teacher. It was instant LOVE! She is the sweetest and seems to be such a fun teacher! Jace took right to her, not shy at all! He is going to *love* it!

Mrs. Guzzo is having a meeting on Friday night after school has started to go over plans and start a volunteer classroom thing... who knows, maybe I'll be a room-mom!

Here is Jace at his mailbox. His box is right next to one of his new church friends, Keira (pictured below). It's especially fun because he has a cousin, Kira, right close to his age that is also starting Kindergarten this year!

Jace hanging out in the library with Keira. He immediately went over and found a book to read when we got into the classroom! Mrs. Guzzo was impressed! What can I say, I'm an awesome Mom! heehee!
6 comments:
YEAH FOR JACE! It looks like so much fun...and it also looks like you have a chick chick a boom boom coconut tree! FUN! So do we! Good luck this year Jace...we know you'll do great!
Kindergarten is the best! I can still remember it so well... painting, songs, storytime, crayons and snacktime! Aw, lucky boy!! His classroom looks fun!!
Great pictures!
First of all--9 kindergarten classes! That's crazy! But, I guess that means lots of kiddos to play with! Yay for Jace! Good luck in Kindergarten! We miss you guys!
Wow way to go and I totaly agree with the "awesome mom" bit :)
Carianne
What a fun classroom and teacher. Looks like you will love it Jace. Bet your classroom loves you too. I sure do!!!!
Go Jace Go! Better hold on tight as you guys are in for a ride... :)
Post a Comment