I wanted to post up a bunch of random things I have skipped over in the last month or so and today Cameron accidentally deleted a bunch of our pictures... grr! :( so this wordiness will have to do for now. Sorry, but I think you'll survive! Just try to imagine what the pics might have looked like!
The bugs out here are HUGE. and if they're not huge, they have bad tempers and a terrible bite. A couple times we've had dragonflies in the garage and I swear they look like bats. Their wings are going like 400 bpm. SICK! Jace has been attacked by red ants a few times and they leave a nasty mark: zit-like pustules that sting. Poor guy :( The pictures we took of Punky's feet were covered in red and white zits. Hopefully I won't have a reason to replace those lost pics!
I had a few home decor projects but I'll re-take those pics and post them up soon. Campin' got into my craft paint and poured it on the carpet and then painted it into the carpet. What a lovely day that was. I do have pics of that, but I'll have to get them off Cameron's laptop. That was a nightmare. We are now painting the carpet brown, over the orange and red since it is stained and we will never get it out. I'll get those pics up soon! oi!
Cameron went to the BYU game with Petey. They had a great time. We girls had an even better time. Of course we did, Chrissy and I are the most fun, coolest chicks around! teehee! You can check her blog for now to see pics...
We are heading out to San Antonio this weekend to see friends and get some work done. It's going to be HOT and raining, but I'm getting used to that now. Today was a completely muggy, bad hair day. But at least now I have a good excuse for being lazy about my hair-do when I don't feel like doing it!
Alright, this is getting a bit too wordy so I'm out!
4 comments:
Oh man, those ants sound horrible! Poor kid!
I can't wait to see pictures of your house projects! You are awesome!
The first thing I noticed about Amarillo was all the BUGS. I couldn't believe how buggy this place was...maybe its just all of Texas:)
YUCK.
The paint jobs sounds sooo fun...eeee. I'm curious to see the pics...
There have been a few times over the years when I've said, maybe I'm glad we're still renting-like when I accidentally spilled a bleach cleaner on the carpet and it left nice bleached spots behind. Glad you guys are enjoying Texas.
I bet you took the paint in the carpet a lot better than I would have. I don't think my kid would live to see another day!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures of your latest and greatest projects. I always like to see if I can copy you!! You're my craft hero!!
Post a Comment