
At Cam's work they had a 'meet the doctor' on a Saturday that the office was closed. Free hot dogs and hamburgers, sodas, and chips! He got about 20 new patients so the day was worthwhile. Mostly it was fun to get to know the staff on a non-professional basis. Every time I go in on a work-day, everyone is busy and running around. These are a few of the people Cameron works with.


Jace had a week at school where they learned all about different types of community helpers. His teacher asked Cameron to come in and talk to the kids about being a dentist and how he helps out in the community. Cameron did a great job! The kids were so interested and funny to listen to. Cameron taught them how to brush correctly and had everyone smile at him. Then a few kids got to come up and practice their skills on Barry the Bee. Jace showed everyone how to floss! He *loves* to floss his teeth! ^^^ Sorry for the blurry pic. I was in the back trying to control a little wiggle-worm named Campbell!


Notice the two clips on Jace's shirt? In his class they start out with 3 clips and lose them for not following rules, talking or being disrespectful. By the end of day, if you've lost all your clips, you lose out on playcenters. By 8:30a, Jace had already lost one for talking!! Nice...
3 comments:
Nice!! Way to go Cameron! I bet Jace just ate it up that his Dad the Dentist got to come to school! How cool is that!
Ha... cute post. I love the clips on the shirt idea. I have no idea where he would have gotten his "chatty" genes?
Good Job Cam--teacher!!!! Now the clips thing--guess he will learn to be good to play!!! Funny. Keep your clips Jace!!!!
Post a Comment