Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

Here's our card. It took about 3 hours to make... we were fighting kids, editing photos, trying to get a good set of digital papers... (long story short) Plus, we aren't that good at our PSE skills anymore. Anyway, hope you like! We took a bunch of other pics as well, but those will have to come another day, for some reason I can't get them to upload. xoxo, Chelle

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Super Cute! You all look nice & warm. Come up here and freeze with us! :)

Bingham fam said...

Cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The Hull Family said...

You have a super cute family Michelle!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! If you guys happen to be in Cali for Christmas, give us a call, we would love to see you!

Stacey said...

Such a good lookin' family! I love the card design! Definitely worth the few good hours of work you put in!! Merry Christmas!!:)

Teri said...

What a cute card and cute picture too...was it on a timer or was someone taking it....miss you guys tons....I lost your address and need it to get your birthday present and christmas card mailed out....

Anna Min said...

Its a blog like that that reminds me why I don't put forth the effort to do a Christmas card. And then its a Christmas card like that that puts the ambition back in me....and I say I'll shoot for next year;) Very cute. Man, that little man looks just like you, Michelle!

Natalie said...

Cute Michelle- I love it. You are so stinkin' talented :)

eckleinman said...

I think the card looks spectacular! Love it!

amanda said...

such a fun post!!! We need to get the girls together!!! Kenna is getting more social by the week!

Paula said...

Sure miss you guys. Wish you were here!!!!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey! Courtney said you tried calling me the other day! It didn't even show up! Dang phone! All I got was a text from you. Did you figure everything out with the paint gun? Hope your project was a success! Maybe next time i'll get service and will be able to answer my phone!