C: Mom, when you go poopy, I will change you, now! (She potty-trained herself a few weeks ago, in 4 days!)
J: Look at those cows, Mom! I love meat! I could just eat one of those cows right up!
Anytime Camper is talking about the men in our house, she calls them 'My Guys'
Jace told me last Friday that Justin Beaver and Taylor Smith are 'hot'. So we talked about why they are hot. He had no idea what 'hot' even meant! I told him it meant they were cute. He said all the girls in his class say they are cute, then. So we looked them up online so he could hear their music and see if they were 'hot' after all. He agreed that Miss Smith was cute, but Mr. Beaver is a boy and we don't think boys are cute! That's my boy!! :) But, he DOES like JB's music, for the record...
And the conversation I just got finished laughing about:
J: Campbell, you're so hot! You are such a hottie! - That means she's cute, right Mom?!
M: Yep! Campbell is sure cute!
C: Yeah! I AM hot! Feel my arms Jace.
J: (Feeling her arms) Yep, you're hot Campbell! So so cute!!! - Mom, am I hot?
M: Of course you are, sweetie!
4 comments:
lol. This reminded me of when we watched that church video, from the mouth of babes, together!! :) Soooo cute! Wait---or should I say HOT?!
I love when you blog, keep the up-dates coming!!
Kids say the funniest stuff, I love it!!
Are you back in the blogging world?! I'm so glad! We miss you guys. Hope you're doing well!
Hey lady! Been thinking about you lately and your cute family. How've you been??? Is your year almost up in Texas? What are your plans for forever? I need an update!!! Hope you are lovin life! Later~
Post a Comment