The pictures are a bit small, I forgot to resize them. Anyway, here's the downstairs of our home. We haven't gotten furniture for the upstairs yet so that will come later...
The living area. View from the top and then views from the sides...
The hallway in the back left leads to the full bathroom, guest room, and laundry. The hallway on the right leads to a second kitchen entry plus the front door and office area.
My big canvas (thrifted in Denver) will get finished and mounted up there above the fireplace... it's halfway done right now, but painting takes such a long time for me.
The dining area and door to the backyard.
Kitchen - tons of cupboard space. I still have cabinets that are empty!!!

Front room/office. We will get some couches or a settee to make this a bit more formal. *love* my white shag rug. Love me some white right now!! -although I'm not the biggest fan of the white tv console... thank goodness for paint!

Guest room. We only have a bed and a bookcase in there right now... I have NO IDEA what else I may do in there. Prolly nothing... But there's a lot of room so come on over!!!
Backyard. This pic was taken the night we moved in so it's a bit more set up now. Tile patio with pergola. We love spending time back here, and it's so much cooler here than it was in Houston! We've only got one little tree, but the neighbors all have big ones so we get pretty good shade all day long! Gotta love that!

12 comments:
Can't wait to see it in Nov. Looks really nice.
Your house looks gorgeous, and HUGE!! Decorating a new house is a lot of fun, and a lot of work... good luck!
Your house looks fantastic! Miss you!
Yea, I've been waiting to see the new house. Looks awesome (of course). Can't wait to see it in person!!!
Hi Michelle! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. :) We miss you guys, and we hope you're having fun in San Antonio! Your new place looks super cute and nice. Hope to talk to you soon! :)
Ha! I found your blog through Jess and Tad's blog. Great to see you guys are settled in San Antonio. I LOVED living there and miss it tons. Have fun!
Super Nice! You're so great at decorating! Miss you guys!
LOVE it! I bet you are enjoying having some space! I can't believe how big the kids are!
Your house is so big and beautiful! I'm impressed you got thoes amazing white couches while you still have kidos, I'm to paranoid. It looks like lots of fun, and you decorate so beautifully. :)
love Carianne
Your house looks AWESOME! I am so excited for you!! :)
It looks AWESOME!!!
YAY!
Post a Comment