Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jace's New Shirts + Campbell is Swimming!

Here's a little fun I had while the boys were gone at Lake Powell. The boys had a blast there, while the girls had a ball during 'Girl's Week'
Disregard the bloody nose (a side effect from drying out at Pal)
Jace *loves* Transformers. More than life. He is thrilled with the new shirts and has been wearing them together, switching which one is on the outside over and over... ^^ you can see Optimus Prime there on the ground so I could get a pic of Megatron. M is his fave... who knows??!!!
And now for Campbell:
Here she is jumping off the bottom of the pool.


Here's our little miss doing her thing! We think she's pretty amazing! The video wasn't as difficult as I thought, just had to click around to find the link... duh!! More to come later!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Campbell swims better than I do! :) ...and Jace is one cool kid, Transformers are awesome!! Love the shirts!♥

The Hull Family said...

That is so awesome that she is swimming at such a young age!! Love her cute little bathing suit:)

Bree said...

Great job on those shirts! Your kids are so dang cute! I'll let you know if we're in TX again anytime soon! ;)

Jesse said...

UPDATES!!! I want to see more pictures of my adorable niece and nephew!!! How is Camp's Preschool going? When is your turn to teach?

Paula said...

Wow, can't believe she is swimming like that. Amazing.

Paula said...

Wow, can't believe she is swimming like that. Amazing.

Natalie said...

That's awesome! So cute to see her swimming!