Here's a video of the kids singing at church this past Easter! We were so proud and they loved it. Little Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift at our house :)
Michelle!!! How are you guys?!! I'm sure you heard that we are now in your parent's/sister's ward so you're going to HAVE to see us if you are ever here to visit!!
I LOVE that you recorded your kids during sacrament meeting, awesome! It was fun seeing pictures of your kids. They have gotten so big and I can't believe Jace is 8 and baptized! Time goes by way too fast!!
2 comments:
Cute kids, Michelle and Cameron! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Michelle!!! How are you guys?!! I'm sure you heard that we are now in your parent's/sister's ward so you're going to HAVE to see us if you are ever here to visit!!
I LOVE that you recorded your kids during sacrament meeting, awesome! It was fun seeing pictures of your kids. They have gotten so big and I can't believe Jace is 8 and baptized! Time goes by way too fast!!
Post a Comment