Friday, February 15, 2008

Cam + Chelle = LOVE



Cameron is such a Babe! He brought home some flowers after work, and not just any flowers! Tulips! These are my all-time favorite flowers! So, Cameron totally scored BIG with me!! Anyway, I made him this cool little accordian book with things I love about him... There are tags that pull out and everything with reasons I love him, and things I love about him, etc. all with pictures. I won't share the gushy stuff, but let's just say, he thinks I'm awesome!
There is also a backside to the madness, but that's all private and lovey and stuff! Enjoy! PS, We went to a fun little party with some friends and did valentine games and cookie decorating, but alas, no pictures... maybe some to come soon! Jace and Campbell had a blast! I *love* me some sugar cookies! Valentine's Day is the best! (well, after Halloween and Christmas!... in that order!) Happy Valentine's Day everyone! LOVES!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, I love it! Its so sad that some people dont just love valentines day,I guess their spouses arent as awesome as ours!jk I love being loved!
Your little book is adorable, I want your talent!
Im also loving all of your favorite sites, Ive been checking them out for the last hour, I think Im steeling some of your faves!

Claydens said...

Hey girlie- score with the flowers!So beautiful, and props to you on the sweet card! What a cutie pie couple you two are!!

The Duckers said...

Yes!! I Do love it when our husbands work it!!!! i wanted some flowers too, but I guess I can't have everything I want! The only thing is...they would've been free. We have $66.00 in gift certificates to a flower shop.
I made sure and told him to get some for easter or something. I'm dying to have some flowers in my house. I getting to the point where I am SOOO OVER THE COLD!!!
Cute little booklet you made! It reminds me of something Lisa would do. You two are so crafty! Have a great night tonight!

Ciera said...

Very cute! YOu have the cutest crafty ideas! The flowers were beautiful!

Colton and Ashley said...

Nice! Glad your day was great! You are so good at that stuff....puts me to shame!

Natalie said...

Way to go Cam, he did good:) You did good too- that book is darling! BTW, tulips are my favorite too - temple square in the spring is the BEST!

Unknown said...

Nice job on the card - you put a lot more work into yours than I did! Love the tulips too - they are my fav as well!