
After a few days of frustration, I'm finally getting organized in the dental search... I know it's so early to be looking, but time has really flown and I'm nervous we'll keep putting it off till it's too late! Anyway I'm feeling better about my dental ignorance and hoping for the best!
We are enjoying the snow today, even though it's oh-so-cold, and keeping warm with bubblebath's and hot cocoa. Life is good!
PS: the ugly dolls are for viewing pleasure. They are just too cute so I had to share, I know, totally random! Carianne V. has a home-made one and I'm coveting it currently!
4 comments:
Don't worry too much about where you'll end up. When you find the right place to be, you and Cameron will both feel good about it. You are doing your part by doing research. It will all fall into place when the time is right!
Hey! I just got your message about lunch. Sorry I've been dogging you guys lately! Things have been VERY busy believe it or not. Plus my niece was here so we did stuff everyday. Anyhow, I still want to get together sometime! So, keep buggin me....even if I'm not home to answer my phone. I appreciate your invites. :) You're the best!
Ah - the joys of trying to find a place to live and work for the rest of your life! No pressure - right?! It will all work out in the end... I promise!
Woo Hoo! I'm glad you like my ugly little dude!
-Carianne
ps- I linked to this post :)
Post a Comment