Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have the BEST husband!

OK, I'll tell you right now, Cam is awesome... I know... who cares... blah blah blah, but I really think he's great! He is so good to me, and this past weekend he busted out a workbench for me so I could finally start doing some projects from home!! He did all of this in the freezing cold on Saturday. It's completed and I'm just waitng for a day when I have some free time to get out there and work! I love him!!

Here's my latest project. It's about 90% complete but I haven't put up the canvases I painted yet, still one more to go... so that's something you can all look forward to seeing! I love how this turned out! Thanks to Teri for letting me lift her idea (sort of) AND use her house! I stuck some pics of our family up on this shelf, but they looked crowded so they are missing from the pic... OH, thanks to Emily K for the shelf she so graciously pawned off on us when she moved to GVR! It used to be blue, and it's the perfect length!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

They turned out so GREAT! and you finished the shelf too! WOW girl you have been working!!! I finished my flower pot yesterday! Feels good to get some projects done! Hope your kids are feeling better!

Unknown said...

How fun is that! Love it! I am impressed... maybe this summer I'll get done some fun projects. Probably not... I'll probably just catch up on sleep! :)

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Ooooohhh I love the family blocks! Are they just on wood? So cute. So creative!

Jodi Jean said...

holy moley, i wanna see what cam built ... the finished picture. it sounds amazing!