Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged, 5 things

5 Things on my to do list
  • Get the finance book for Book Club...
  • Get my kids back to health, no more fevers, UGH!
  • Go shopping for lunch stuff
  • Finish painting my canvas
  • Get some screws for my new workbench

5 Jobs I've had
  • Taco Bell Drive-Thru
  • Nordstrom Distribution Center
  • JC Penney Sales Associate
  • 9th Grade Resource Teacher
  • Artco Shipping Dept.

5 Places I've lived
  • Waverly, OH
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
  • Rexburg, ID
  • Ft. Collins, CO
  • Denver, CO

5 Favorite Snacks
  • Red Vines Licorice
  • Movie Nachos
  • Celery and Peanut Butter
  • Sliced Tomatoes with S&P
  • Cold Soda and a Candy Bar

5 Things I'd do as a Billionaire
  • Pay off our debt
  • Get a bunch of my favorite purses I've been wanting!
  • Buy a house and a new car or truck
  • Set Cameron up in a practice
  • Donate to the Church

5 Things you may not know about me

  • My ears are crooked
  • My favorite color is red
  • I have a twin sister
  • I love to sing harmony, especially Tenor
  • I'm left-handed

5 Things I love
  • My Family
  • Purses
  • Summertime and Swimming
  • Shopping, especially thrift and yard sales
  • Crafting/Scrapbooking

5 People I tag

  • Melissa G
  • Chrissy
  • Teri
  • Mandi
  • Holly

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hi Michelle! Your favorite snacks sound so delicious right now! I especially love the celery and pb! Yum! Anyway, I'm lovin' your blog!
-Stacey