Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I know, I know, where have I been?
Finally, an update, I don't really have time to post a bunch, but wanted to say we're all doing great, Camper is on the moveand so close to WALKING... ??!!! What? Yeah, we don't know how that happened, she'll be nine months this coming week. Jace is having a blast out of doors. We've had the best weather as of late. Some of his favorite people to hang out with: Kennedie, Tyson, Michael, Annie. We are loving our lives right now! I have a pic of Camper half way up the stairs, she's climbing on everything. Jace has been golfing with Dad, and he's not too shabby (Of course I mean Cameron!! teehee!) We're almost done with our third year of D-school! Can't wait to be on the last leg of this race! Updates and pictures to come soon! Love, Chelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all your recent posts! Cute family sign, way to go Cam, and adorable nap pictures of Campbell. Life looks great where your at!!
Post a Comment