Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nap Time for Baby


Here's how we found Campbell when we went to check on her during her nap. She hasn't been feeling well so she's been kinda a fussy sleeper, but she must be feeling ok now, cause after all the pictures and noise we were making, laughing about her sleeping position, she stayed asleep! What a sweetheart!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable! She found a pretty comfy spot! Mine likes to sleep with his head buried in my armpit... strange kid, but hey whatever works!!

The Hull Family said...

I thought these were the cutest pictures! I love to see cute little babies sleeping. Love the calendar page and the "family" project. You are so creative! I miss the days when we would craft together!

Claydens said...

she is SO cute! Love those chunky thighs! It was so fun seeing you guys at the movies Saturday! Did you eat at Sandia afterward?

Colton and Ashley said...

Ha ha! That is too cute! I also love the chunky thighs! :)

Natalie said...

What a doll! She is growing up so fast!