Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Campbell is 1!!!




Sorry for the big light spot on Camper's forehead, couldn't photoshop it off without messing up her cute face!

Anyway, I cannot believe my baby is a one year old! This past year has been a whirlwind of fun times! I have just really enjoyed my kids this past year and love them both so much! We had a fun little party at the park and Campbell got a bunch of fun, neat presents for her birthday!
Some of my favorite memories of the past year are:
Jace just loving to sit with Camp and hug and kiss her... I loved watching the two of them together and still do
Campbell sitting up at 4 months, crawling at 6 months, and walking at 10.5/11 months.
Going to the park, splash parks, and pools with our family.
Watching out the window for Dad to get home. My kids love to watch for Cameron!
Sneaking a peek on my kiddies as they play in their room together. Jace is so careful of Campbell and she simply adores Jace! They really play well together!
Hearing Campbell's first words, Dad, Jace, Hi, Mmm!!! Mama
Watching her giggle in delight and clap her hands when she accomplishes something great: walking, finding a candy in my purse, getting the bottle she's been waiting for.

This summer, and past year, has been a fun one! Wish I had more pictures to show... When we can get the pics from the last couple trips, I'll try to get them posted up!

7 comments:

Teri said...

Happy Birthday Camper, you are such a cutie patootie! You're soooo BIG now, we can hardly believe it!

Stacey said...

Yay!! Happy 1st birthday to Campbell! She is so cute...even with that light spot! :) I loved your post and the cute things that happened this year! It's so great that they play so well together!You have two cute kids!

Bree said...

Hi Michelle! Happy 1st Bday to Campbell! She is a doll and sounds like such a sweetheart! And I still can't get over how much Jace looks like his daddy! :) Hope you guys are well!

Jodi Jean said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 1 year already ... it goes by sooooo fast.

Colton and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh it's been a year already! WOW! Where does the time go! She is super cute! I miss you guys!

Natalie said...

That year has gone by so fast! Campbell is so adorable- I love sitting in front of her in church on Sunday- she was making lots of cute noises!

Karly said...

Oh my your girl is so cute! Happy Birthday to Campbell!