Friday, August 29, 2008

My Little Boy is All Grown Up!!

OK, so the pics are all out of order, but you get the gist... Jace started Pre-K today! We were all up early and so excited! He could not wait!! I can't get over the fact that my boy is turning into a big kid! He is in heaven!!! I am excited and sad over the new bit of freedom I have! Now I need to figure out what to do while he's gone! We had to come a bit early to turn in some papers, so since we had time to spare, we headed over to the Preschool play ground.


Then we went to his classroom. #3. He is in Ms. Newell's class. She is very nice and was excited to have Jace in her class! THey have a back to school night coming up next week where we can meet other parents and see what they will be working on in class. I had a hard time leaving him, but he was so thrilled, he didn't even wave goodbye!


Here he is with his park friend, Alexander (left) and his church friend, Wyatt (right). What a coincidence to have two friends he loves to play with there!!

Here is Jace before we left to take him to school. The whole time he was saying, " Come on Mom, let's just go already!!" He's not ready to get to school, is he?!!


Trying to get Campbell to cooperate. She just couldn't hold still! So this was the best shot I could get. Next year, maybe!

Dad and Jace showing off their school attire! Jace thought it was pretty neat that they both get to go to school now! They had to show off their back packs too!

Today was such a fun day! I can't wait to hear how Jace's day went! Updates to come soon!

9 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

Yikes! I can't believe he's already in school! And So mature! He was ready to GO it sounds like! :)

The Carlson Crew said...

Michelle, those pictures are so cute! What a big boy Jace is getting to be...and it will be so nice to get some one-on-one time with Campbell. Hooray for Jace!

Ciera said...

It so fun for the kids to get bigger and start new things and sad, but still fun for their moms! I'm suer he loved pre-k!

taraandandy said...

HI Michelle! I can't believe Jace looks so grown up and is going to preschool. Wow! We have a blog now too...check it out at taraandandy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is so neat! I remember and still have Jaden's pre-school pictures... kinda hard and exciting with your first. :)

Claydens said...

he is so big and cute! What are you going to do with yourself?!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Oh good! I'm glad you got him in. He'll have so much fun.

Jodi Jean said...

yikes ... i can't even imagine! i know aidan would run off and not look back, but sheesh it would be hard. i'm sure he did great though. what cute pictures!

S Jaszy77 said...

It is fun to see them grow up but I know how you feel it comes kinda fast! I love you're new look on your blog it is so cute! I tagged you! Go to my blog & get the details! Have Fun!