Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's Kooky!!

Here are two random pics that I liked...


quirk:n. 1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate


The Rules: Link the Person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know


OK> I've done this before so I'm just going to put some of my many other ones! I was tagged by Stacey J. Thanks, girl!!


#1 I talk A LOT!! Ok, that's not really a quirk, more like a character flaw... ok, I have an issue with textures, I can't swallow pudding, yogurt, applesauce, soft serve ice cream, melted cheese is difficult, cottage cheese, creamy sauces... the list goes on


#2 I check and re-check the locks on the house every single night, not OCD like Jack Nicholson (As good as it gets), but close enough


#3 I wash (scrub) behind my ears every time I have a shower/bath...


#4 I can't stay with a project for too long. My attention span is way too short, so I've constantly got something going on, some new hobby I'm pursuing- currently it's woodworking, moving toward sewing...


#5 I love to make harmonies up on a whim... with any song out there


#6 I don't eat meat except rarely Turkey and only white meat Chicken, even then I pick through it all.




I tag: Julie, Emily, Melissa, Jeff, Holly, Stacey T.

5 comments:

The Hull Family said...

First I have to say that I can't believe Jace is off to school! He is so grown up! It doesn't seem like that long ago when I visited you in the hospital after you had him...CRAZY!!! Lov'in the picture of Cameron and jace with the mohawks!
That was a fun tag... I enjoyed it. I guess I will have to think about my own little quirks...hmmmm.

Unknown said...

I love the quirks! Thanks for sharing some more though... it makes me feel less "weird!" Hey - and who's in the top picture with you? At your house or theirs?

Jodi Jean said...

and those quirks are what makes you the michelle we know and love.

Stacey said...

You are so funny! It was fun reading your quirks! I totally get the locks one and you have always been so good at making up the best harmonys on a whim!

Liz said...

Michelle! I am so glad I found your blog-love it. You are so creative and cute. Thanks for linking to mine, I kept telling Julie to send it to me..but she is too busy! yeah, NOT, whatever-JK. Ok, so I love your quirks, you are too funny. I will always think about you now when I clean behind the ears-which I don't usually do this in the shower, I always do it with a Q-tip. Hmmm...just may start. Well I will keep posted on you and your cute family. The holidays are coming up so I will probably see you. Hey, by the way, move to Cali when your hubby is done with school, he can make lots of dinero here (or anywhere, but we want you here.) Take Care!!!