Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is coming...

the geese are getting fat...
We are gearing up for the cold. So far we've only had 1 snowday! It's been a warm fall so far and I *love* it!!!!! Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner and then did FHE with them. We sent letters to Santa in our new Magic MAilbox and today we got letters back and some sweet treats for being on the nice list! My kids were so excited! Jace was yelling at me to come downstairs at 7am!! Campbell just wanted me to open her Tootsie Rolls! --- Thank goodness for tons of leftover Halloween Candy!! (FYI, we aren't big candy/sweets-eaters over here, so we still have a pretty full bucket!) Anyway, my camera has a low battery and won't take a pic, so as soon as I replace the batteries, I'll get a pic up of our awesome BIG mailbox!! Until then, enjoy this one:
This cute one was after Jace gave his first talk as a sunbeam! He was so brave and super cute, of course!!!

5 comments:

Carie Annie said...

What an awesome idea! How did you come up with a "Magic Mail box"? So cute! I want to try it but I don't teach my kids to belive in santa.

ps- I miss you!

Karly said...

What a cute idea with the mailbox and letters to/from Santa! Jace is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Jace!

Lisa and Rustin said...

So SO cute!
I LOVE that you took a pic of this!
Great memory!

jared hawkins said...

Hey michelle....It is me Jen from back when we worked at the Jr. High together. How are you? Your kids are so adorable.