Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh, it's Halloween!

There are a bunch of pics and I'm not really feeling like writing about each one, so you'll have to guess at them!! We went as the Yo Gabba Gabba crew, minus Muno and Plex the Magic Robot. I keep saying I won't make our costumes next year, but I *love* it, so I'm sure I'll continue to make homemade ones as long as my Punky B's will wear them! Enjoy! Big J went as DJ Lance Rock



Little C went as Foofa




Mom and Dad went as Toodee and Brobee, respectively


These pics are for Matt Hein-ee... we know you'll be on here looking for some ammo!!









The annual Halloween party. My awesome friend Teri took our pics and pics of all the kiddies in their costumes. you can see her work here: http://picturethisphotographybyteri.blogspot.com/











We went to the Anderson Farms Pumpkin Patch this year. It was really fun until Punky Baby puked all over Dad!


Punky Boy loved it! We ended up not finding a punkin we liked but got plenty of pics! There was a ton of stuff to do included in the entry price so we lived it up until the puke was too much for us to handle





We must be worth more than $12, right?!!



11 comments:

The Hull Family said...

I have no idea who you guys were for Halloween, but you all sure did look cute! You are my hero making all the costumes...I could never do that!
You have such a cute family. I can't believe how big Jace is and how much he reminds me of Cameron! You guys rock!!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

ceeeuute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast this year!

Teri said...

cute stuff guys! LOVED THE COSTUMES this year! "YO GABBA GABBA...There's a party in my tummy...so yummy! HA!

Brooke said...

I brought Hunter to the computer to see the cute Halloween pics and he LOVED them! He totally knew you guys were the Gabba Gabba crew. Unfortunately, that annoying show is on right now in the background!!!

Julie said...

Too cute! You are so creative and talented!

Claydens said...

you guys looked great! I totally missed your costumes on Friday- Dave said Jace looked so cute! I

Colton and Ashley said...

Wow! Nice Costumes! You did a good job! Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Stacey said...

We love yo gabba gabba over here! You guys look awesome!!!

Carie Annie said...

What rockin costumes!! YOu are awesome!!

Ciera said...

Again, you're amazing!

Jodi Jean said...

sooooo dang cute! you are so creative. aidan is watching yo gabba gabba right now while i ignore him and blog ...