Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's official!!

We're SO-O excited!! Campbell is 18 months!!!! She gets to go to Nursery all by herself, and I get a free Sunday!! Here are some pics of her half-birthday celebration... cookies and cream ice cream is the best!!

And here is Jace building a magnet design during Camp's nap. He loves naptime for C cause he gets to pull out stuff he normally can't play with.



9 comments:

Adam and Nikki said...

Cute pictures, you have such pretty kids.

Lisa and Rustin said...

Michelle and Cameron!
You two sure make CUTE kids!

Just Me! said...

PS i love the name jace! I have a student named that and for some reason i thought i had never heard it before but then i remembered you! i really like it. that's all! haha.

Teri said...

Yeah for Campbell (and Mom) free Sundays...now that sounds GREAT! I don't get that until June! What Cuties they are!

Claydens said...

so cute! She'll be in Blakes class!

Carie Annie said...

Congrats on the free sundays!

And what a great idea for nap time, My kids just mope around telling me how bord they are, but special nap time toys that only come out at nap time.... I'm thinking legos (you know the small ones with tiny pieces)! but how to put them away at the end with out a fight hmmm....

Unknown said...

How nice to have Sunday back! I remember being thrilled to "be an adult again"! :)

Unknown said...

How nice to have Sunday back! I remember being thrilled to "be an adult again"! :)

Jared and Janelle said...

I can't believe Campbell is 18 months old. It still seems like you just had her to me. Cute pics. Hooray for nursery.