Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jace...


He is so0o funny to me! He said something hilarious and I wanted to get it written down before I forgot it... which is inevitable since I forget most of the funny things he says... anyway, so we were driving home from church and he got this little Valentine from a girl in his class... Here is our conversation as we're driving home:
Jace: Mom, I got this girly Valentine from Amber, but I wanted a Transformer.
Mom: That's ok, she's a girl so she gives girly ones.
J: Yeah, but I'm a boy and I'm giving car ones, but she'll like them cause she likes me.
M: Is that so? Do you like her?
J: Nope, but she knows I don't have a girlfriend so she gave me that lovey card. I don't need a girlfriend since I'm so busy playing with my toys.
M: Good! You ARE too busy! Girlfriends are for very older boys!
J: Yup! Love you Mom...
Heehee! He makes me laugh!! Thank goodness he's so busy! I do NOT need that right now!!
This pic is from this past week, they were rockin' out to BonJovi, Livin' on a Prayer! Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh - he makes us laugh! Love your kids.... way too much fun! :)

Teri said...

Oh... the things Jace says....wait weren't we just talking about that the other night....Where do these kiddos come up with stuff! So cute!

Adam and Nikki said...

That is awesome, thanks for sharing! Gotta love the stuff they come up with.

Carie Annie said...

LOL that's so AWESOME! love your little cuties :)

Carie Annie said...

LOL that's so AWESOME! love your little cuties :)

Lisa and Rustin said...

That is too funny!
That's right Jace...girls are trouble!!!
Toys are safe!

Claydens said...

your kids are hilarious. They're pretty cute too!

Jared said...

They are getting so big. That is so funny that Jace is already talking about girls. He made a good choice.Very cute. Janelle