
I
LOVE the rain!!! I cannot get enough of it! Who doesn't, right?!! When it rains, I am flooded with memories of childhood, sitting at the window and watching the drops slide down the window, stomping in puddles, getting completely soaked and then having a warm bubble bath... popcorn and your favorite movie by the fire, playing in the mud after the rain stops, or even while it's still going, power outages... I have such great memories of playing out in the cold, wet, rain...

I'm trying to be a better Mom and let my kids experience it like I did. They didn't get that into it. It was too cold, too wet, Camper's bum is soaked from sitting on the front steps. Jace did a little exploring and found a couple roly-poly's, as well as a nasty dead RAT with a super long tail that was chewed in two... ugh! Blech!



Now the kids are safe and warm, snuggled up in front of the TV with popcorn and a movie they got for Easter. Like they say, April Showers Bring May Flowers! Happy Rain!!!
1 comment:
I'm with you! I LOVE it! Blake begged to play in the puddles today and we had a blast! We should have come over to play!
Post a Comment