
Cam took Jace to a Thuggets game tonight so I got to work on a cute little summer thing after Campbell went to bed... here's my most recent craft, and it's complete!!! < there's a first!!

Jace has a yellow tongue

Jacer and Camper had popsicles before the boys left, but mostly we wanted to remember forever how bad Camp's hair is right now... Jace took a scissor to it a few days ago, and it only looks halfway decent when I put it in piggies, otherwise it's a complete mess... she took her hair out when we were outside playing this afternoon... nice!
5 comments:
Your kids are so adorable, and holy cow you are so talented!! I love to see all your projects! Was fun to see you guys last weekend! :)
i want to know how you did this project. it looks so great. something straight out of a pottery barn catalog.
You are so crafty and talented I can't handle it! Such a fun summer craft, and I am LOVING the kids tent/fort you made, I am soooo jealous!
We would love to see you guys when you are here!! I will e-mail you my #.
cool crafts. I wish I could come to craft night at your house. I also want one of the popsickles please. Janelle
You are the funnest mom, ever!! I love checkin' in and seeing your new projects! You are amazing!
Post a Comment