
OK, I realize we all look HIDEOUS but I wanted to post up the pics of Campbell's Birthday this morning! She had such a fun time opening presents and loving on her new barbie... she LOVES that thing!

She got some new books, a strawberry shortcake movie, a magnetic dress-up doll, playfood for her kitchen, some play jewelry I made, and a barbie and clothes. This girl loves to dress up. She strips down all her dolls and puts new clothes on them just about every day. She loves jewelry and getting her hair and nails done up. What a girly! She's our little princess and we love her! Happy Birthday Sis!


Having Daddy's Special: Crepes!! I pretty much do all the cooking, but Cam is an expert at crepes! Yum! She's pretending to be a puppy. If you are ever around, have her show you, she's a PRO at playing puppy-dog! She got a cute card and some cash from Grandma that we're going to have fun with today! Grandma knows how good she is at puppy!



Campbell's Loot! She also got a new swing set for her birthday/our new house/fun outside in the backyard from Grandma. They have already played on it a TON and I can't believe I have no pics on my computer of them, It's like their imaginarium! The kids have had so many adventures on it! I'll get a pic up soon!


FHE this past week. We decorated piggy banks last night and set up chores and allowances a little while ago. These were on clearance at Micheal's for $2 each!


Jace's NEW bunkbed! Wehave been looking for a bed for Jace for his new room and couldn't find something we liked for inexpensive, so we decided to make our own. We're crafty! So Cam and I drew up the shape (mostly Cam, he's good at it) and we cut the wood, Jace chose the color, and we painted it, sanded it and put it together! It's not exactly what we pictured, but it's perfect! Both the kids love it and can get up into it, Camp can't get down yet... so we've had a spill and a lot of screaming to come get her...

Tons of adventures to be had! They've played boat, cave, store, pirate, jail, etc...


We've had a busy, milestone-making summer so far!! Cam graduated and started his job, Campbell turned two and sleeps in her own room (if only she could talk! Maybe by the end of summer!), Jace turned five, sleeps in his own room, starts school this week, and one of my proudest moments:
Jace learned to swim!!!!! We have been swimming at a few splash parks in our area, and he had been dying to go down the big slide... Somehow I don't have those pics either, can't imagine what happened to them... anyway, two weeks ago he decided he wanted to learn so we took off his floats and he picked it right up! He looks a little like he's drowning, but he's totally moving! He can tread water and keep afloat, and most importantly, he can go down the big slide!!!



Oh, and he can jump off the HIGH DIVE!! Wow! My brave little man!! We've got videos too, but I can't figure that out, I'm no computer nerd!! xoxo, Chelle
11 comments:
These pictures are WAY FUN!!! Love it! Happy Birthday Little Camper!
Happy Birthday Campbell! Love new update! Love the bunk bed too! Miss you guys!
What an awesome bunk bed. You guys sure are crafty!!! And Happy Birthday to Campbell!!!
Yay! Happy birthday cute Campbell!
She got some pretty fun presents this year, lucky girl!
I love that you made her jewelry!
I hope she has a fun day!!!
What a fun summer!!
Such a lucky girl to get so many fun presents for her birthday!! Both of your kids are just too cute!! (even when they first wake-up in the morning!)
yay! i'm glad your back!!! and happy birthday to litte camp!we miss you guys!
Yeah for you guys. Sounds like you are doing great! Don't worry... Trey isn't talking either.
Yeah for updates! I can't believe how grown up she is! Its crazy how fast time flies by! It sounds like you guys are really enjoying it. Miss you!
Come and make bunk beds for us! You guys sure are missed around here . . .
Glad you're having so much fun in Houston! Cute kiddos!
Looks like a lot of fun for you all. Thank goodness for water when it is so hot. I like the bunk beds. Bet the kids like them. Love the birthday pictures. What a little doll. Miss you all.
Post a Comment