Monday, August 24, 2009

See ya later, Mom!!

Jace was so-o excited to go to school today! He ran right in to the school, and yelled back," See ya later, Mom!" Ok, someone is ready for Kindergarten! He could NOT wait to get there! I had to run in after him!
Jace outside of his classroom. There is a separate entrance for Kindergartners so it's not so crazy in the morning! Jace picked his entire outfit, down to his shoes! What a STUD! We set his clothes out last night and got his bag ready... he kept telling me, 'Mom, this is so slick!'

Jace out front before we left for his first day. We live close enough that we can walk to school, but today Daddy chauffeured us! We are all a little happy/sad for today to come. I just can't believe I have a little one in school, and now I don't know what to do with all this time! Maybe I'll go teach Campbell to talk!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! The first day is always hard for me. I hope it will be a great day for all of you!

adorable pearsons said...

He is so cute! YOu could teach me how not to be an emotional wreck when Bostyn starts in a week! AHHH panic attack!

Carie Annie said...

our first day was today too! I can't believe Jase and my Kaleb are in Kindergarten!!

Teri said...

GO! GO! Jace! You are such a super enthusiastic boy! LEARN LOTS!

Paula said...

Can't believe my little Jace is in school however I know how excited he is to be there. You go Jace!!!! I love you so much and miss you even more!!! You'll do great!!!! Grandma Birch

Anna Min said...

Slick?! That is the coolest word ever. I might have to teach Alyvia that one:)
So yea for Texas! Looks like Houston has been a great move for you guys!
And $2 for the piggy banks? What a fun FHE idea!
Have they survived?! Our piggy banks didn't make it past one month, Kate's lasted only 1 hour. That's what happens when you test the ceramic on tile..."just to see if it would break".

The Hull Family said...

Jace is a little stud isn't he?? I love his hair. I can't believe you have a kid in school either...that's crazy!!

Jared said...

Jace looks so handsome. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. Janelle

Megs said...

How cute, what a big boy!! I remember going to his first birthday party at the nature park (I think that's what it was!) School is a whole new, fun, world, have so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. I was just talking to Jaden about his kindergarten year & all his teachers & now he's a freshman! Enjoy it all as it goes by way too fast.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Beck didn't make the cut-off, so I've got him at home for another year and the thought of sending him to school brings me to tears. How did you do it?!