

Hello, hello! So these are some repeats and some stuff I've been working on in the last little while. There were a few other things, but I gave them to Jace's school auction for the fall festival already so I have no pictures, sorry. They were a coupla tutu's, some fall decor stuff and a bit of vinyl lettering... you could click through and find similar stuff from the boutique I did with Teri B last November... blah blah blah, you get it. So these top 2 pics are some stuff I am doing for Jace's & Campbell's rooms, respectively. Got the frame and butterfly from Michael's, paper is Hobby Lobby, bird is my own design. Jars, buttons, & ribbon are thrifted. You've seen the birdies (behind the frame) before. The watermelons below are an old craft, but I'm changing my kitchen a bit. Disregard the letter B you can see, it isn't quite finished. I'll be putting Jace's initials on his wall... coming soon!

This 'to do magnet board' is lifted from a sweet present I got from Ms. T! The colors in this are what we have going on in Punky's room. I am giving a coupla these for the auction as well.

Recently we have been having all out craft nights for family night and have some cute pictures over the last month or so. So we decided it might be fun to display the fun we're having... hence, this little craftie. The clips on bottom are papered and cute so we can inter-change pics as we take more. Now to just get some pictures printed off! It isn't the paper I'd like, but it was on hand... anyway, I like how it turned out, just wish I had chosen cuter paper to add to my stash. {Note to self: Don't overload on paper way ahead of time. Inevitably, you don't like it a year later!}


The seasonal blocks are old news, but we had a little craft party and I made the pumpkin and the fall block so I decided to switch out my decor sooner than later! The pumpkin has since been given to the auction, what a trooper! I wanted to add some rusted bells and cute trinkets to it, so I'm making a new one with a friend next week! I have a few other fall things, too, but those are being gifted so I'll post those next month!! Look forward to it!

I *love* little cuppies! A friend designs graphic vectors for cutting vinyl so she sent me the graphic for this sweet little cupcake and I cut it out with my scroll saw for us! I just love it! I think I may keep it out all year! The stem is some wire and makes it perfect!

The cupcake is about 5 inches tall. The birds are lifted from a craft night my girlies did right after I moved... oh the sadness! I couldn't exactly remember what theirs looked like and I was too lazy to look it up, so these are a bit different, but I still like 'em!

This is a mess-up that I got over eventually. It was supposed to go on the backside of the Pumpkin Patch, but I wasn't paying very good attention so it's on a black background instead of brown, I didn't feel like peeling it all up... oh well!

Spooky Treats is on the back side of The Witch Is In. Let me tell you, switching out vinyl colors for designs is A LOT of work! Now I know why they charge a bundle for those cute things!

Some of my summer decor. This has been seen before. Blocks are my design, paper from HL, stickers from HL, clearance! Green photo clips and silk flowers are dollar tree!


Got the jelly bean idea off of Make it and Love it, she is on my sidebar. She makes the coolest things! Enjoy!! Off to get at least something done so Cameron doesn't realize that all I do all day is craft!! :) HA! xoxo, Chelle
14 comments:
you are so amazing! I wish I could do crafts with wood but I don't have the skills or the tools. If we lived near eachother it would be fun to see you work your magic :)
very cool! the only time i get crafts done are on super saturday's at church! This time i am doing all the of the crafts b/c they are so cheap and i actually get stuff done there! :)
That is great that you have made so many cute things to put around your house!
Busy busy! Chelle, you rock! These are so super cute! Glad you are enjoying some hobby time!
Michelle everything is so cute!! Can you come to my house and help me come up with cute ideas for my house?? Seriously...I NEED help!! Everything is just so adorable!
You did it again! :) You inspired me...
Everything is sooo cute! I especially love your blocks, cupcake and the family night photo board!
Your house must make everyone feel so happy!
You are too busy for words, chica! Way to go! You definelty need your own botique! I would buy it all from you =). Sorry I havent been able to make it to the ones you guys have done. LMK the next time!
I love your stuff. You have a real talent, and I miss being able to mooch off of that talent. Wish you lived closer!!
Cute stuff!! You are so creative. Do you have a vinyl machine- I love all the cute lettering. We miss you guys!!
Holy Moly lady, you are crazy! You have been a busy girl ;) I LOVE everything- so cute.
Seriously, you are so talented! I wish I had spent more time learning from you when you were here!
You have done soooo many cute things holy cow! I was not blessed with the ability to 'create' like that. So I will have to just copy some of yours. :) Looks like you guys are doing well - you are missed here!!
Holy Moly! Your crafts are AWESOME!!!
You HAVE been busy! lol I love those watermelons and the butterfly...and the birds..ok, so I love them all! sigh..I love crafts! hahaha
I am soooo impressed with your craftiness! I love ALL of these cute projects :)
Post a Comment