It has been a weekend full of surprises... I have been craving home-made rolls for like a week, but anyone who knows me, knows that me + baking = failure. I've never been good at any kind of baking, but I'm proud to show you my hand-made deliciousness! If you think they look good, you should taste them!! YUM!
SO tonight I'm going to once again try to tackle home-made chocolate chip cookies! They have been a disaster from the beginning, but wish me luck!
2 comments:
Those look so yummy! I LOVE fresh breads, never attempted them though because I, like you before, do not mix well with baking! We are off of Arapahoe & Parker, we can walk to the Cherry Creek Park, and are about five mins from Southlands. You should come hang out some time. We will have you guys out for dinner sometime. Nothing baked though, Im no good!
I am SO the same way! Can't bake worth a darn! I buy the cookie dough in the tub from Costco! HA! The rolls look yummy! You'll have to teach me your tricks!
Post a Comment