Monday, January 28, 2008

Plans for this week

Today I'm looking up different cities in CO, checking school ratings and population counts... sounds boring, but it's a big important deal to me... Tuesday we are maybe going to the Nature and Science Museum. Wednesday is our playgroup and then we are prolly gonna head down to Colo. Springs to check out the area and Cameron will go to the Freak Festival at AirForce vs. BYU. (Maybe I'm the only one who thinks the BYU basketball team is silly looking...)



ok, this picture is about the same as the actual team picture, you get the gist!
On Thursday we are doing nothing... at least for now. Same as Friday except maybe we'll have a rip-roaring party or something else really spontaneous. Saturday will be a cleaning day I'm sure, and Sunday will be totally kick-back as always.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You are a busy girl- Sounds fun though!

The Duckers said...

So glad I could find you on here! I have an obsession with adding new bloggers to my link list!! :o)
Your little girl is sooo stinkin cute! I haven't seen pictures of her as big as she is. Darling to say the least.

Colton and Ashley said...

BYU team is a bunch of dorks! My Nieces husband playes for them....so, of course we are going to all the games this weekend! Maybe I will run into Cam!