Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our House


Our house was in bad need of some organization, so here's the start of our latest family project... we added two new bookcases and moved the house around a little bit. Then we added a magnet for holding our knives instead of the ugly block we had out on the counter.

Last, we organized the drawer that had everything in it, from silverware to camping gear, ugh! So it's a bit less unsightly, but there's still a long way to go!

3 comments:

The Turleys said...

Very cute ideas. I wish that I had more space in my kitchen. I never thought about taking stuff out of the drawers, and hanging them up. Your so creative.

Colton and Ashley said...

Cute! Organizing can be addicting huh?

Anonymous said...

I love it, looks so ikea...crafty, organizy and great! I cant wait for Friday, yay for me I get ViSiToRs!!!