Here's me with my twin sister, I'm on the left in case you couldn't tell!
On the left again, what great pajamas huh?!! Melissa's are even better!
On the right, I always had colored bottles or noone could keep us straight
Melissa, Michelle, Julie and Emily. What a bunch of cute little teeny-boppers, huh?! Wish my legs were still that good-looking! This last one was taken at the greatest camping place on Earth, Carpinteria Beach, CA And can't you see Campbell's little cheeks when you look at mine?
2 comments:
I love reminiscing! Youre so cute, I LOVE your swim suit, I wish they made them like that still. I didnt know you were a twin, maybe I did know but didnt pay attention, how fun is that?!?!
Dude, Birchy...did you see those sweet pics of Michelle before or after you got married? That is probably what sealed the deal b/c those are awesome!! - Paul L.
Post a Comment