
Here's the page I did today! I wish I could say I'll be getting one done a day, but that will NEVER happen! For now, I'm up on this DS hype and I'll get a few good pages done, then take a break! This page took me just under an hour!! Thanks for looking! -Chelle
4 comments:
These pages are SO fun! I haven't gotten into digital scrapping yet (mostly because I feel guilty I've already spent so much money on paper crafting stuff), but I love that you can get pages done faster. Fun new hobby! Have fun in CALI!
oh goodness! You're so crafty! Your pages look so cute and we need to get together and work on this! I have a whole year to catch up on!
You need to show me how to do this! It looks like something I would enjoy! Your pages look great so far!
Another cute page.
I'm still trying to figure out some good quirks.
Hmmm...
Post a Comment