Monday, March 3, 2008

A quick one...

We've been on vacation (If you call going to Cali with my two kids on my own a vacation)... OK< let me start over, Cameron has been on vacation this week. Since we've been in CA, I've lost my voice, Jace has gotten a cough and lost his voice and Campbell has...
drum roll please...
CONJUNCTIVITIS. OK it's not << that bad sounding, she has PINK EYE, but the poor little thing, she can hardly see out of her left eye and it's starting to get in her right eye. Very soon, she'll have it in both. Poor thing! SO, we'll be headed home tomorrow and be back in Colorado on Wednesday night. We've had a good time otherwise, we went to the beach, had a few FUN parties for family, and lived it up OUTSIDE in the warm sunny California weather! Hooray! I'll post pictures when I get home! Love, Chelle

2 comments:

Claydens said...

you've got to be kidding me- I'm so sad for baby C. I hope she gets better soon. I was wondering when you were going to come back to the snow!

The Boring Family said...

Poor Campbell! I'm so glad you have had a decent vacation, though. Hopefully all 3 of you will get to feeling better soon!