After all of the fun we've been having, the kids were pooped! Here's one of the kiddies after all our gallivanting was over! Campbell was having a nap on the floor and Jace cuddled up next to her and fell asleep as well! It was just too cute to pass up so I snapped a couple shots of them!
We also went to the park and fountain for Playgroup and the kids had fun playing in the water! We had such a busy couple of days, but it was so fun to be outdoors enjoying the weather!

Here's Jace getting his ears re-tested. He has a little bit of negative pressure still, but his hearing was 100% and they also tested his ability to hear and repeat sounds and he aced that as well! We were so grateful and he had a fun time playing games with the girls that did his tests!
Here's Jace after taking a tumble on his bike. He was out doing tricks with our neighbor and 'flopped big time!'
Campbell definitely takes after her Mom! She loves to go through my purse and pour everything out and put it back in! What a cutie!
Here's Campbell watching for Dad to get home. She loves to look out the window and watch for Jace to ride past on his bike and she loves to see Dad when he comes up the walk!

Here's Jace 'tasting the wind'on the tire swing. He loves spinning around and around and around... I can't believe I used to do that and not get dizzy!
Jace played with one of our neighbors, doing tricks on the swings. They were spinning them and going as high as they could, it was pretty cute!
Campbell had fun checking out the grass... she hasn't felt grass since last summer, so I'm sure it was like a new experience for her. She kept putting grass in her mouth! It was fun!
OK, my pics downloaded in backwards, so start here and it should all make sense!! We started the week at the park! It was such a nice day so we went to our local park and played for a while.
4 comments:
We (Brooke, Michy, Ciera & Gretchen) are sitting here missing you guys! Way cute pictures of your kids.... we miss you!!!!
hey loser! These pics are so cute! I LOVE the one of Jace and Camper sleeping! I bet you probably loved that Jace took a nap!
Such cute kids you have...I adore them too!!!! Love the pics with Campbell and the purse!
We miss your stinkin' kids SO darn much! How cute are they!!! When will we see you guys next time?!?!
Post a Comment