OK, I found this funny thing where you can get your blog rated for it's readability... so either I'm an idiot, or I am just trying to keep my blog at the level of my readers' abilities! How lame am I?!!! OK, don't answer that!! Peace!
No you're not that stupid! I have a college degree and mine was only high school! I think i'm stupid too! HA! Oh-well I'm over it. Who's the grader on that anyway! Good to see you at church!
3 comments:
No you're not that stupid! I have a college degree and mine was only high school! I think i'm stupid too! HA! Oh-well I'm over it. Who's the grader on that anyway! Good to see you at church!
Mine is probably an even lower reading level! :o)
too funny.
Not going to even try that on mine - what a scary thought! :)
Post a Comment