OK, this is a boring one, but I wanted to say I got rid of my 'friends who blog' section for a bit... I was trying to figure out how to get a cool drop down menu (like Shelley's) so I don't look like such a friend-monger with names down most of the page... but it wasn't working very well. Half the links weren't working so I'll start over another day. I got tired of re-typing all the info in, just to have to fix it yet again! So anyway, otherwise we are just getting through a slow week. Campbell has had a runny sort of nose and isn't sleeping AT ALL! Maybe teeth?!! Jace is great, he's been eating really well for about a month now and he is such a good big brotha. He loves Campbell and vice versa! I love having the two of them at home with me! It's such a blast! OK< here's a coupla random pics...
Jace and Campbell having a quick bubble bath before the day gets going

Jace with his new snake plant.. he made the planter box all by himself at home depot (with a bit of help from Dad) and picked the plant he wanted to have in it too!

Sticker fun with the kiddies before bedtime... Thanks, Spencer, for the cool stickers!

Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
cute cute! If you figure out how to do the dropdown for sure let me know! Your kids are getting cuter everyday! Good job mom for getting Jace to eat!
Post a Comment