Wednesday, May 21, 2008

this week

OK, still no pictures... but I wanted to post something funny Jace did this week!  We were walking to the park and talking about Jace's upcoming birthday.  There was one more thing we needed to get him, a wagon, from my parents, so I spelled it out to Cameron:  We still need to get a W A G O N.  Then Jace says, "yeah and: A R A C I S T A G H X ...etc"  We both busted up, we were laughing so hard!  Jace is such a funny kid sometimes!  Last night at dinner I said 'stupid'  and both Cam and Jace turned and stared at me, and Jace says ' Mom, we only say nice words'  Then he says, "I say nice words like.... PLEASE!"  Anyway, it's nice to have good kids to keep you on your toes!  Well, I think I have good kids, anyway!  Camper is really trying to move, she pulls up on EVERYTHING,  she loves to bounce in her chair and seems to be always laughing!  I love it!  We went to a water feature yesterday and she was not happy in the water, she's turning into Jace when he was little(r)...  Jace loves the water now, but it took quite a bit of prodding him.  I'll have to work on Campbell this summer!  Anyway, I'll get some pics up as soon as I get a longer stint of computer time!

5 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

That is so cute! He's pretty smart to catch on to what you are doing. Most kids would probably say, "What does that mean?" He knew you were spelling something! I think That's awesome!

Brooke said...

Jace is so cute! I can just hear him saying that!

The Carlson Crew said...

We love Campbell in and out of the water. She puts us to shame on moving though! She'll be walking in a few days, I bet! Hooray! Two independent kids!

Megs said...

Hey Michelle, how fun, I love the blogging world because it's such an easy way to keep in touch!! Your family is Beautiful and growing!! We hope all is going well for you, it sounds like it is!! Love, The Guddat's

Amanda said...

Hey Michelle! This is Amanda, your college room mate! How the heck are you? I see that you haven't posted in a while. I hope you will soon! Your kids are beautiful!

Email me sometime
amandahoney1@hotmail.com