Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brokeback Kneeboarding at the Flaming Gorge

Ok, I'm repeating what my SIL already put on her blog, but it was a title we all came up with together and I couldn't pass it up! So, here are Cam and Bry at Flaming Gorge, Utah:Alright, so they were back to their old selves, doing stunts and stuff. I couldn't get the other pics to download correctly or you could see their stupid grins!! SO, Cameron pretty much stood on Bryant's shoulders... pretty nutty! But we had a fun week and loved watching everyone try the wakeboards and kneeboards!!
Here are all the boys doing, well, nothing actually!! But they cooked just about every meal and helped out a ton! What a bunch of studs!

What a fun ride we had! Michelle, Gretchen, and Me on the raft behind the boat. We had a wild ride, were sure we were gonna get flipped off the thing, and had sore bums and legs afterward! We had so much fun being out in the middle of the lake with no responsbilities. When it was time to go in, we (I) tried to unhook the raft and we ended up getting flipped out! Lucky for Gretchen, she was in the middle and was able to stay in the raft!! We had such a fun time with Cameron's family!

2 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

how fun!! i haven't been on a boat in AGES!!

The Hull Family said...

Love the title of this post! It cracked me up!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I could go for a day on the lake right about now.

I just read the post about Campbell turning one! She is so adorable! I think it's awesome that you have a boy and a girl, I hope I have a girl next!