Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's late

Very late, 12:42 am to be exact... Cam is up late playing computer nerd games with the brothas so I've been surfing the net into the wee hours... we have meant to update but accidentally packed the camera, from our last family vacation, into someone else's luggage... we are still waiting for it to get sent back to us.  I hate posting an update with no proof of our adventures.  UGH!!  But, we have fun news!!
Campbell is officially walking, as of Thursday the 31st of July, 2008!  OK, she's been getting around alright for quite a long time but never took the initiative to do it unassisted until about 2 weeks ago.  but she loves it and gets a kick out of herself.  We have some videos, but they are too big to upload or something so you all have to wait till the camera gets sent!!
Jace will be starting school in a few weeks!  I cannot believe my little boy is all grown up!  it's just Pre-K but still!  He's so pumped about it!  We went and got all his school supplies and have gone by the school at least once a week for the last 3 weeks... yeah, he's excited!
Anyway, our summer is going great!  We've had trips to the park, splash parks, BBQ's Pirate's Cove, the Temple, summer reading programs... we are enjoying life and our time together.  Cam has 2 more weeks off so we're making the most of our short break!  Pics to come as soon as possible!  Or Maybe I'll convince Cameron we need a nicer, newer camera!!..... g'nite!

7 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

huzzah!! you're still alive. i knew you were out and about enjoying your summer. sounds like you've been busy busy and having a blast!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Yo! YAY to Campbell! I just got done working out and I'm seeing double!! Ughh....Anyhow, I have not tried the spot yet. Colt and Kent have...I don't eat Hamburgers if I can help it remember? EWWWWW! But I'll take your word for it and pretend I ate there. :) We actually live around the corner from it. Right by the beach. The Weather is PERFECT!!!!!!

Katherine said...

I saw on the side of your blog that you have a 'Lunt' blog listed. Can I ask who it is? That is my maiden name, and there aren't too many with that last name around. Just curious if I know them.

Way to go Campbell!! She is way ahead of Dylan. He is not showing much interest in walking yet. Not such a bad thing for me though, I am not ready to have him completely mobile yet!

Shelley said...

Yeah for the walking Campbell and wow, Jace in school, how exciting for you guys. Glad you are enjoying the break and I love the look on your blog!!!

adorable pearsons said...

I can't remember if I ever posted before; but with all of our moving I lost track. Anyway, I was so excited to see you had a blog and have loved seeing your cute family! How is life? You guys look like everything is going awesome. So fun to catch up...I'll be peeking in more often. love, Misti Pearson

Karly said...

Hi Michelle! I love your blog and your family, your kids are so cute. And yeah for your little girl walking! It's fun to catch up with you, glad I found your blog! Mine is www.cahoonfam.blogspot.com.

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

How funny! Trey officially started walking about the same time. Yeah for toddlers!!!