Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bebe in her dress

Here are a few cute ones of little bebe in her Christmas dress. It's much cuter on, I think! She was having a hard time standing still (or sitting still, for that matter!)

Finally occupied with a piece of paper!!
I'm gonna make some black headbands with pink flowers to go with the dress... tfl!



8 comments:

Adam and Nikki said...

too cute, you have to teach me. I want to learn so bad! I am looking at machines right now and want to get one for christmas. I am all over that!

Ashlee and Shane said...

LOVE these dresses and all the crafts you did! You are awesome!

Claydens said...

SO CUTE! Way to go Birch!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

That dress is sooo cute, I love it! Of course Campbell makes it look even cuter.

The Hull Family said...

Oh how I miss the days of doing crafts with you!!! Looks like you and your friends have made a lot of cute things...wish you lived closer!
The dress you made Campbell is adorable, love the fresh, funky, style. You are so creative Michelle!!

Ciera said...

You are so talented! Its so very cute!

Carie Annie said...

You are awesome have I ever told you that?

anyway I was wondering if you got your inspiration from Matilda Jane? because I jusr came across the web sight today and I emidiatly thought "Hey that's Cambel's dress!"
http://www.matildajanegirls.com/category_6/dresses.htm