Thursday, November 13, 2008
Crafts
Here's my most recent creation, last night to be exact.... this bad boy only took me 2 hours to complete from start of pattern making, to finished product... ok, so it's not quite done, but oh so close!! This will be Baby Punk's Christmas dress and Boy Punk will have a sweet bowtie to go along with it!!
Here was the first of the two, my friend Lang helped me bust this one out over the summer!! Love this style! the original style we copied from is a Matilda Jane dress... such cute and funky stuff!
We've had a few fun things going on the last couple weeks, birthday parties, Holidays, chuck e cheese, pre-school... But I've been busy as ever! A bunch of us are throwing a craft boutique the weekend before Thanksgiving, so I've been trying to get stuff completed... here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite:
These awesome little tutus were so-o easy to make! We will have ribbon tutus and bracelets as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the dress, that is so cool. Good Job!
Can I post these pictures on the Urban SPice BLog? Kendria Holyoak
Um you guys have been busy! You're stuff looks super cute! Can't wait to see it! Oh and...I just realized that I never called you back about the stain! Oh Gosh! I'm an awful friend! Looking at your blog reminded me! i don't know any tricks though! Sorry! We always use spot shot.
Post a Comment