
Here are a few pictures of Jace's new haircut and Campbell's new hairstyle. We finally took Jace in to get his hair chopped on Tuesday. He was such a good sport and jumped right up in the chair and sat the whole time without moving an inch! What a good little boy, huh?!

Campbell has the longest hair on the sides and shorter hair in the center, so I thought maybe I could get it in a ponytail, but here are some piggies that I thought turned out super cute. She is starting to look so grown up to me! Wow!

Throwing their hands up to show how happy they are today! Thank goodness for happy kids, even on sick days! Camp has a stomach virus they say will last about 10 days or so... ugh! It's been a yucky adventure, but she's been good natured about it so far...
PS: don't mind the table in the background... we haven't found a place to store it yet, but it will be my craft table eventually! NICE!
PPS: Gepetto is still alive and kickin'... somehow... he has a swim defect now. He swims vertical (Head Up) and only in a clockwise direction... maybe we should change his name to Nemo.
8 comments:
Too cute!
you know Chell... you are such a great mom! Just thought I'd tell ya.
I think I liked his moppy hair, it fit his personality! and that fish is AWESOME. What character and will! sorry little c is still sick, yucky for you!
Campbell looks so cute, I love the way she is looking at Jace in that picture...she loves him so much! What cuties...hope you're enjoying having Daddy home!
tagged you! Go to my blog and see.
The kids look so cute with their haircuts! I hope Campbell is feeling better. Cam was worried about her all while he was here!
These photos make the kids look so grown up!
So cute. It looks like they have so much fun playing together.Love the flower too.
Hey! Love their hair cutes! Super cute kids!
Post a Comment