
We had our annual Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt at the park last week. The kids loved it. It was a nice warm day and tons of friends showed up! My kids found tons of fun treats to eat!


Here's a pic of the kiddies with one of their BEST friends, Kennedie. Showing and checking out each others' stash!

Jace has so-o-o-o much energy! They played Simon Says, Red light, Green light, and Red Rover with some of the Mom's, while the rest of the Mom's hid the eggs! I *love* the expression on Jace's face below. He is so happy running, being outside and playing with his friends! Oh, the life of a child!


Here are some oldies, but goodies from St. Patrick's Day.

Jace loves his cousin, Hallie. We all only met this school year, but we love having them here!


All the food had something green about it. It was a really fun day!
5 comments:
Yeah for Holidays!
Looks like the kiddos had a blast. Your such a good Mom!
What cute little Murphy kids! Love it!
Hello! I took some larger pictures of my dinner charts for you and Teri...I will send them to her email address because I don't have yours. I'll also send the Word document I used for my recipe chart. I hope that is what you wanted...I'm not sure what you mean about the link that doesn't work anymore...let me know if I don't send you what you were looking for and I'll try something different!! Glad you like the idea. It has worked great for our family.
Super fun!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Jace's hair is so cute, I love it!!
Post a Comment