
This is my latest project. It has taken a few days cause I've only been able to work on it when the kids are in bed. Poor Cameron had to put up with the mess in our room for like a week! (Thanks, Cam!) It's not quite finished, but you get the gist of it...



Yesterday, the kids were just dying to get inside, so we set it up over our dining room table and had FHE inside the fort. It was really fun, but pretty squishy! Eventually I'll put together a cheap, easy table that's a bit taller to go in their room... they have bumped their heads a bunch already. I have to add some twill tape to all the edges, a Velcro closure for the door, and some tulle grass along all the edges, but then it will be pure awesomeness! You can make one yourself by going here for the directions:
Make it and Love it She is one amazing crafter! I get quite a lot of inspiration from her!


Who says white boys can't jump?!! Jace was having a blast jumping around while Cameron watched a basketball game. I can't believe our camera got the shots!

Campbell having one of our favorite meals, Chicken Noodle Soup over Mashed Potatoes...

Jace holding our 'smallest derby car ever' We had our pinewood derby this past weekend. It was really fun!

Campbell in her Easter dress (Thanks, Teri and Kennedie!)
7 comments:
how cool! it would take me forever to make that, so i won't even try! I still haven't finished a simple hand bag that i started a month ago. Horrible. Anyway, that looks like a lot of fun! my boys would love it!
That turned out so cute! When I saw the pattern I thought...that is so cute ...but I could never handle figuring it our on my own! GREAT JOB!
You're right it is PURE AWESOMNESS!
and I am jelous :P you are so cool :)
oooh that is awesome! what a good mommy you are!
Wow, you're amazing! That is fantastic!!
You are amazing!
I totally had one of those table tent house things when I was a kid and I LOVED it! I forgot about that until I saw your picture! You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment